|How to make a video call on Telegram|
Also Check: download movies videos from a telegram
About Telegram Video Call:
The interface of video calling in Telegram is similar to other sites that have the option to switch between front and rear cameras, hang up options, finish with the on-screen button, turn on / off the video button, mute, etc. You can swap the caller and recipient video windows with a simple tap. The web version of Telegram does not yet support video or voice calls. Also, keep in mind that there is no option to make video calls directly on the desktop application of Telegram. Additionally, the call option is not immediately visible in the mobile app of Telegram when you open the chat. If you are wondering how to make a video or voice call on Telegram, read on to learn the steps
Also Check: telegram channels for education students
Make video call using telegram on Android Phone:
You can make a quick video call on telegram using the menu option. Let’s see the steps:
Step 1: To get started, open the Telegram app and locate the contact you want to call. And then select it.
Step 2: Click on the menu icon (three dots) you see in the upper right corner.
Step 3: Now, select the ‘Call’ option to start the audio call or select the ‘Video Call’ option to start the video call.
Step 3: Telegram also lets you switch to a video call after making a voice call. To do this, just select the ‘Start Video’ icon (Second from the left) at the bottom of the calling screen.
|How to make a video call on Telegram|
Step 4: When you finish the video call, click on the red ‘End Call’ button to stop the call.
Also Check: make earn money on telegram
Make video call using Telegram on iPhone:
If you are using Telegram on iPhone, you can make voice or video calls from the contact’s profile itself.
Step 1: First, Open the Telegram app from the app drawer of your iPhone.
Step 2: Next, locate and select the contact you want to make a video call to.
Step 3: Now, tap on the contact’s name at the top of the screen.
Step 4: From the list of options, tap on ‘Video Call’ if you want to make a video call or tap on the ‘Call’ icon if you want to start a video call.
|Telegram on iPhone|
Step 5: If you want to switch from voice call to video call on iPhone, then click on the ‘Camera’ icon.
Step 6: Then, it will show you a pop-up message, from that tap on the switch. Select the red ‘End’ icon to end the call.
Make a video call using Telegram on a Laptop or Desktop:
The Desktop application of Telegram handles calls differently unlike Android and iOS applications. Instead of starting the video call directly, you should start the voice call first. You can switch to video calls by turning on the camera from voice calls.
|Telegram On Laptop And Desktop|
Step 1: To make a video call using Telegram on your PC, first open the Telegram app on your PC or laptop.
Step 2: Next, go to the conversation or contacts with which you want to begin a call.
Step 3: Now, click on the phone icon at the top right corner of the display.
Step 4: Once the call is made, you can switch to a video call by selecting the ‘Camera’ button to turn on your camera.
Step 5: Click on the ‘Decline’ icon to end the call.
Top features of Telegram messaging application:
- You can lock your chats using a Pin number or even fingerprints on Telegram
- Telegram’s default chats are backed up by the site’s secure cloud so it allows you to use the same account on multiple devices, including your laptop.
- You can make secret chats along with regular chats to any contacts.
- The secret chat for that contact is encrypted from end-to-end, and the chat is accessible to third parties except for the sender and recipient and not even for Telegram.
- Two Factor authorization feature is available on Telegram for additional privacy.
- Telegram also supports proxy servers that let you hide your IP address by connecting to a custom proxy server.
- This social messaging application lets you delete not only your own messages but also the messages sent by others in private chats, this is a boon for those who want complete privacy in their chats.
- Telegram lets you set permissions to add your account to the groups. This helps you to prevent random strangers and annoying contacts from adding you to groups without your permission.
- This app comes with multiple device support, which means that a single telegram account can be opened on multiple devices simultaneously.
- Telegram lets you delete your account if it has not been used actively for a long time. You have the option to set a time limit before your account can be permanently deleted.
People also ask
- You can start a video call from your contact's profile page, and switch the video on or off at any time during voice calls.
- Note: If a video call cannot be set up, you'll be given the option to connect as a voice call.
- Select the Phone icon on your mobile phone. Enter the number of the Bell Video Calling subscriber you want to call.
- Select Make a Video Call to dial the call.
- Telegram, on the other hand, introduced a one-on-one calling feature back in August, and now, the company has started rolling out group video calling to the beta version of the app. Also, note that currently the option to make group voice calls are limited to admins only.29-Dec-2020
- Calls through Telegram are a great way to get free calls, and the call quality is noticeably superior to that of mobile operators.
- how to make a video call on a telegram desktop
- telegram, video call 2020
- telegram video call android
- telegram video call safe
- can we do a group video call on telegram
- telegram video call limit
- telegram video call not working
- telegram group call maximum members